Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Quick Update

Hello my lovelies,


I just wanted to make a quick update saying that I will be stepping back from blogging for a bit. I have a lot of stuff going on in RL and catching up with my swatching and editing is taking a lot of free time that I don't have at the moment. I also need to quit buying so much polish. Lol. I have been spending so much money on collections and international branded polish that it's just taking up too much of my leftover income.


In light of that, I may be going through my stash and have a blog sale. Though I'm still unsure of when this will happen as I am a major hoarder and hate getting rid of things. Lol.


I will be shipping out the winners of my giveaways prizes this weekend. I don't have a chance to during the week and I wasn't able to this past weekend. So if you're a winner and wondering where your prize is, it will be shipped out soon! I'll email you girls when I ship and with a confirmation number as well. :)




I'll probably have only about 1 post a week now if even that. I like to actually wear a polish for a day or so instead of just swatching it and putting it away never to look at again. 




So I will leave you guys for now with an instagram of today's manicure which I will post about at a later date. Nerd Lacquer (RIP) Home of the Untempered Schism. I really keep hoping that she'll come back one day. :(








Until next time, my lovelies~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment