Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nostalgic Nail Lacquer — Rayanne

Late post is late today! I hope you guys are having a great Memorial Day weekend! I have no plans really so I'm just bumming around the house and if something comes up then I'll be down with going somewhere. Hehe.

Today I have an indie polish that I haven't posted from in a while.

Nostalgic Nail Lacquer Rayanne is "a purple based jelly with bright purple, lavender, burgundy, gunmetal, and pink glitters in various shapes and sizes." It's really a beautiful polish!




 
This is 2 coats of Rayanne over 2 thin coats of OPI Funky Dunkey (which is my default purple underwear!).

I had no issues with formula on with this polish and it went on very well and the wear time on this was great. I've been wearing it since Tuesday/Wednesday with only a bit of tip wear. I plan on taking it off today though. Hehe.

You cab buy Nostalgic Nail Lacquer polishes from Erin's bigcartel site. Currently everything is sold out but you can check her blog for updates.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment