Friday, May 11, 2012

Nailventurous — Floam

Happy Friday!

Today I have another fantastic indie polish from Nailventurous Lacquers! I was actually really lucky about getting one of these from Ninja Polish when it was restocked. There was a cart / check-out snafu and the girls at Ninja Polish were awesome about helping me out.

I'm sure you've already seen this everywhere, but that's not going to stop me from sharing mine! Hehe.

Floam is a clear based polished packed with matte neon yellow-green and blue micro-glitters.  It is SO awesome and dead on for that lovely childhood concoction. Lol.




This is two coats of Floam over Bettina Sand Blast. I don't remember if I used top coat or not but you do need it otherwise this does dry a bit bumpy.

Application was great. I just used two thin-medium coats and was good to go. :)

You can try your hand at picking up Floam from Amy's Etsy when she restocks (not for a while) or Ninja Polish. It goes fast as lightning though.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment