Saturday, May 19, 2012

Nail-venturous — Flying Blue Jay

Happy Saturday!

So my plans fell through to go to California so I'm stuck here in the swamps still. But have no fear! I have an awesome polish for you guys today!

Nail-venturous Flying Blue Jay is a beautiful vibrant cobalt blue jelly base packed with light blue micro-glitter and two different sized white hex glitter.

Say hello to my super short nails!





This is 3 coats of Flying Blue Jay with a topcoat of Seche Vite.  I still had a few bald patches with 2 coats so really only a few nails have 3 coats. 2 thickish coats would have been perfect coverage. I didn't get as many larger hexes on the nails because I didn't shake my bottle enough before application. /durrrr  Drying time on this was awesome, especially with how thick I thought this would be.

Nail-venturous Lacquers can be purchased through Amy's Etsy store (or a few select on Ninja Polish), but she's taking a break for now. You can check out her Facebook page for more updates.

Until next time~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment