Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lacquistry — Fluff Nugget (Custom)

Happy Sunday everyone! 

I have something that I am VERY VERY excited to share with you guys today! I had been wanting to get a custom polish made for a while, but everyone was busy, then Jenna at Lacquistry announced on her Facebook that she was opening up for custom orders. As soon as I saw that, I flew over there to message her. :D

As you all may or may not know, I have a Sun Conure named Sunny who has been with me for 16 years. He is my baby and basically the love of my life. Lol. I wanted to get a polish to represent him and Jenna did just that! I couldn't be more happy with what she came up with.

So I present you my custom Lacquistry polish Fluff Nugget! :D





Here's me trying to model with the inspiration. He wasn't too happy about it. Lol.



I layered 1 coat of Fluff Nugget over 2 coats of China Glaze Sunshine Pop. I'm kind of glad I had a yellow on hand that is as loud and obnoxious as he is. :)

Fluff Nugget is a clear base with a mixture of fine/micro orange glitter, larger pieces of reds, golden holo yellow, holo green, and holo baby blue/royal blue mini-hexs.

I am so so so so happy with this polish you have no idea! Jenna is amazing and such a sweetheart. You can order a custom polish from her for $10 ea. Not sure if she's still taking customs right now, but you can always check out her Facebook for more information!

And if you guys want to see some bottle spam, click the jump! :D










Until next time, my lovelies~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment