Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lacquistry — Autumn Flurries

Long time no post. I have been so so so busy. I'm trying to go to California this weekend and have been having a lot of issues with flights and all. It's been a hectic time and I don't really have anything prepared for the coming days so I hope this post can hold you all over for a while.


Today I have another great Lacquistry polish called Autumn Flurries. Now my bottle is really orange but the description and pictures on Jenna's Etsy page made this look a lot more red. (It's like a reddish orange but definitely pulls more orange than red.)


"Lacquistry's Autumn Flurries Nail Lacquer is some of fall in a bottle with red, golden orange glitters, and large red and gold hex glitters..."


You can see what I mean in my pictures.








I layered 2 thin coats of Autumn Flurries on top of China Glaze Make Some Noise, which is a coraly pink color. I wonder if I would have put this over a red if it would look more red but it may not have.

Formula was good on this. It's a thick glitter so getting the larger hexes on the nail is not difficult at all. I always love Jenna's polishes but I was a bit disappointed this came out to be  a lot more orange than what the Etsy listing shows.

You can purchase Jenna's polishes from her Etsy store. They're about $8 USD each and are all full size 15ml bottles. Her shop is currently sold out but you can check her out on Facebook for updates.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment