Monday, March 19, 2012

Pretty and Polished — Party On My Yacht

Monday is here already! Bleh. Lol. I am not fond of Mondays only because the weekend is over and it's back to work!

Today I have a lovely little polish from Pretty and Polished.  You've probably seen this polish posted on several nail blogs recently. And for good reason!

Party On My Yacht is a white based polish with green, gold, and purple micro glitter and it also has sparse blue holographic bar glitter. This reminds me of Mardi Gras but it also reminds me of vanilla icing with sprinkles! :)



This is 3 coats of POMY (haha). It says you can get full opacity with 2 coats but for whatever reason I couldn't. I think next time I'll layer this over a white base to save polish. This is a mini bottle so it's tiny!

Formula wise this is pretty good. It did get a bit stringy / gloopy when I was polishing my nails, but it does dry very fast so that's probably why!

I have two more of these babies to post and I'm excited about it! :)

Pretty and Polished polishes can be purchased from her Etsy shop. Mini bottles (7ml) go for $4.50 each and she has some full sized bottles (15ml) and those go for $8.00 each.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment