Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OPI Serena Glam Slam Duo — Love Is A Racket

Hello lovelies! I have the second polish from the Serena Glam Slam Duo today.




Love Is A Racket is a gorgeous pinky-red with pink and blue shimmer and golden glassfleck sprinkled throughout. In the shade this even looks like it has a bit of a purple duochrome but I'm not sure if it's just something that I noticed when swatching this because I've never heard anyone say it was duochrome.


This is 3 coats of LIAR (haha!) without topcoat. It is a bit sheer so 3 coats is necessary, but you could maybe get away with doing 2 thicker coats.


Direct Sunlight.

Do you see the duochrome in the shade?

See the bits of shimmer?



I also layered 1 coat of Pros & Bronze on top of Love Is A Racket since these are a duo and I'm assuming they are meant to be.






Honestly, I never would normally choose this kind of color since I'm not much of a pink or red fan but this is a really pretty color.

Not sure if you can still find this anywhere but I managed to pick this up on sale at my local Marshalls.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment