Saturday, March 10, 2012

Haul post!

Happy Saturday! I finished my first week ever of full-time work yesterday. It's a new experience for me and goodness, does it exhaust the crap out of you. So this weekend I'm just kind of hanging around the house and only running a few errands. Unless that all changes, of course, which wouldn't surprise me. Heh.

Today's post is just a haul post! I've received a lot of different polishes over the last week and a half that I just haven't had a chance to post here.


Firstly, I have 3 little mini polishes from PrettyandPolished on Etsy.

L-R: Born Again, Martian Salad, Party On My Yacht
You've probably seen Party On My Yacht on several nail blogs and that's part of the reason I got it. It looks like Mardi Gras or cupcake icing for the nails. Martian Salad is a grassy green holographic polish, and Born Again is a pretty shimmery navy blue base with large and small glitters throughout.



Then I have 3 glitter polishes from AllThatGlitters on Etsy.

L-R: Don't Pinch Me, Dear Hearts, Very Peacock-ish
Don't Pinch Me and Dear Hearts are two of her "seasonal" polishes so I picked them up especially since the heart glitters for Dear Hearts may not be available until next year and despite not being a pink person, I think this polish is so pretty.


Click on the below link to see more because this post is going to be too big to just have out on my blog. Lol.





Bonus pic of Sunny photo bombing! :)

He was about to try to lick the bottles. ROFL.


Next we have two polishes that I have patiently waited for and kept an eye on Llarowe for announcements and diligently followed all the rules and steps to get these polishes.

Two beautifull Lynnderella polishes from Llarowe. There was so much drama going on surrounding Lynn's polishes but I stayed out of it and waited my turn and honestly if I were to never be able to own her polishes, it wouldn't have been the end of the world. And now Lynn has put her polish making on hold due to a lot of crazy things going on and who knows if she'll ever return.

L-R: Connect the Dots & The Glittering Crowd
Yeah, I only got two. I had three on my wishlist but the other one (Nosegay) was already out of stock by the time they got to my name (and I was in the As). It's no big deal to me. Spending $30 on two polishes is enough for right now. Unfortunately, money does not grow on any of the trees in my backyard. I'm happy that I was able to get CTD and I'm excited to finally try out the infamous Lynnderella polishes. :)



Next up is my relatively huge order from Head2ToeBeauty.com. I was going to wait and place my order with TransDesign but the one major collection I wanted wasn't going to be available until the end of this month. And of course I could not wait that long.

I present the China Glaze Capitol Colors Collection! Based on the Hunger Games books/movies about to come out. Despite seeing tons of swatches online and not necessarily even caring for some of the colours, I did end up getting the entire collection. I may sell a couple or give some away depending on if I end up liking them in the end. Lol.


L-R: Harvest Moon, Fast Track, Mahogany Magic

L-R: Dress Me Up, Foie Gras, Hook and Line

L-R: Stone Cold, Smoke & Ashes, Agro

L-R: Luxe & Lush, Electrify, Riveting

I also ordered the China Glaze Electropop Collection since they didn't have the entire thing at my local Sally's (and I'd rather get it cheaper!). I know I'm late to the party.


Lights!
L-R: Fuchsia Fanatic, Dance Baby, Kinetic Candy, Electric Beat, Sweet Hook, Gothic Lolita


Brights!
L-R: Techno, Aquadelic, Gaga for Gree, Sunshine Pop, Wicked Style, Make Some Noise


And the last two things I have, I picked up at Marshall's. I never manage to find OPI there but I was lucky this time! I actually managed to get a color I wanted this time. (When I do see OPI there, it's usually never anything I want.)

L-R: Love Is A Racket, Pros & Bronze



Serena Grand Slam duo. I've really just been wanting Pros & Bronze, so when I saw this for half the price at Marshall's I had to get it.

 

L-R: Austin-tatious Turquoise, I Want to Be A-Lone Star, Do You Think I'm Tex-y?, RapidDry TC

Lil Shooters Texas Collection. I saw this and wanted it for myself since I haven't tried any of these, but I may actually use this for a giveaway. Not sure if anyone would even want this since it's been out for a while. Lol. We'll see! :)



Annnnnd that's all folks! I do have a couple more things I purchased from Etsy coming in the mail this week / next week and maybe you'll see something posted from this haul post this coming week as well. :) I have a lot of catching up to do with all these new polishes and no time to swatch! Lol.

Until next time, my lovelies~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment