Friday, March 16, 2012

A England — Tristam

TGIF! So happy it's Friday today! Another week come and gone. It seems to go by so fast, doesn't it?

Quick question! I'm trying to make sure my blog doesn't still have the annoying captcha  as well as moderator approval. I made everything moderated so you wouldn't have to type captcha. If it's still showing up, please let me know! Thanks. :D

It's also St. Patrick's Day weekend. What are you guys wearing on your nails? I'll be posting my St. Patty's day mani tomorrow. :)

Today I have another A England for you guys. :P There's no way anyone can get sick of seeing these beautiful polishes. Lol.  This one is from The Mythicals collection. I never really managed to get that collection due to spending my money everywhere else, but eventually I want to own more than one polish from this collection.

Tristam is a beautiful, deep, rich blue holographic polish. It does have a bit of a purple tone to it but this is definitely more blue than purple (blurple?)



This could be another one coater if you're careful with application! But because I'm usually always in a hurry and it's kind of habit, this is two coats, no top coat.

You can still purchase the Mythicals collection on A England's website, Llarowe, and Ninja Polish. Prices vary on all sites.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment