Friday, March 30, 2012

Dollish Polish — Expecto Patronum

Today I have another awesome indie brand polish for you guys!

Dollish Polish is one of the many amazing indie polish makers. She has a lot of book, movie, and TV show themed polishes and they're all so awesome!

I'm showing you one of several that I recently purchased from her Etsy store.

Expecto Patronum (HARRY POTTER!!!) is  a milky white base with teal shimmer, glitter, and iridescent flakies. It's soooo awesome!!


Click the jump to see more pictures!

 





This is 3 coats of Expecto Patronum. I could have gotten away with 2 since this is a more "sheer" look polish but I am not fond of VNL. Lol.

This is such a great polish. I loved everything about it.  The formula on it was a little thick / gloopy but it wasn't unmanageable.

Dollish Polishes can be purchased from her Etsy store. She's currently on "vacation" due to the massive amount of orders she had on her last sale. Her polishes are $8 for full 15ml bottles and $4 for mini 3.6ml bottles.

Until next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment