Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Another haul post! :D

I have another haul post for you guys. I've been on a buying spree recently, especially when it comes to indie brand polishes.


Firstly I have a few polishes that I got all individually and put them together. I didn't realize until after that they all have the same color scheme minus the first one. Lol.

L-R: Jessica Iridescent, Revlon Popular, Lynnderella Nosegay, Elixir Lacquers Bad Kitty, & Sinful Colors Cinderella




I also got in The Hungry Asian polishes a while back and never posted about. Kae has regular and mini sized polishes available in her Etsy shop. They're awesome!! And the little drawings on the labels are too adorable.
L-R: Sneeze Breeze, Strawberry, Sea Creature


Next I have fabulous nail mail from the lovely Vanessa of Confessions of a Polishaholic! :D


She packaged the box all cute like an Easter basket. I was all giddy when I was opening it. Thank you sooooooo much!!!!


You can see more from this package and the rest of my haul post under the jump! :D


Adorable Hello Kitty marshmallows and Peeps om nom nom nom.

So much lippy stuffs! I loooove lip balms, gloss, etc. And I had been wanting to try the EOS lip balms. So thank you!

Even some Easter eggs with goodies inside!

She sent me some lovely pastel Bettina polishes! Which are a Puerto Rican brand and not really available in the US except in Florida (?). 
L-R: Cotton Candy, Peppermint, Grape, Birds, Ocean

I love them! I really think I want to try to do an Easter-y water marble with them. Haha. I've never done a water marble before!!

 The other day I received my second Ninja Polish order. It was Nailventurous's Floam and Voodoo Doll!


I can't want to try these either.


 And now! I received my newest order from Dollish Polish. The first picture is an older order that I had made and just never posted here.

L-R: Expecto Patronum, Hip Hop Hippity Hop (which is a defunct bottle) :(

My new order arrived today and with it I have a replacement for my bottle of HHHH, which Dolly so kindly replaced since the glitter was melting (it was a bad batch all around it seems).
L-R: Welcome to Forks, It's Bigger On The Inside, Drop Your Sword, May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor, I Wanna Do Bad Things To You, and Nope! The OTHER Edward

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND, that's all. Lol. I still have Pretty & Polished, Lacquistry, Spookybones, and NerdLacquer to be sent to me / arrive, so I'll have PLENTY to blog about. Lol. Now I just have to find the time to swatch and wear all these polishes! :DD


Also, here is an obligatory south Louisiana seasonal picture for you guys.

Boiled crawfish, nom nom nom.

My family had a crawfish boil Saturday and as you'll see in the coming days I did my nails right before sitting down to eat these suckers and my polish survived but not without a tad bit of casualty. Lol.



Until next time, my lovelies~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment